This Blog is for my virtual Star Trek CCG Cards & Sets. As well as the story set in and behind them. Note Most card images come from other sources then myself, most come from the TV series.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Reference Cards

The first reference card shows the affiliations.
The next reference card has my set icons, showing up to my 12th set in planning.
This reference card shows the Infiltration Icons, and the Quadrant Icons for personnel, ships, and facilities and the Quadrant Icons for missions.
My Mirror Universe Missions will be identified by the words Mirror Universe in the mission card's text.
This reference card shows the Temporal Icons and other icons that are used for reference.
This reference card shows the Staffing Icons used by several cards, mostly ships.
And the final reference card shows some of the other icons used in the game, since I am using the second edition template a dot before a cards name means it is unique, and if a card doesn't have a dot or the Enigma icon it is universal.


No comments:

Post a Comment