This Blog is for my virtual Star Trek CCG Cards & Sets. As well as the story set in and behind them. Note Most card images come from other sources then myself, most come from the TV series.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

I.S.S. Bismark.

The I.S.S. Bismark, was originally the U.S.S. Merrimack a Galaxy class starship of the Federation of the other universe, until it was lost during the Dominion War. Unknown to the Federation of the other universe the U.S.S. Merrimack went through a natural rift in space and time sending it into the (prime) Mirror Universe, where it was found by the Terran Rebels with its crew dead and the ship damaged. They rescued, hid and, fixed it up and then renamed it the I.S.S. Bismark. It would become the first major ship of the Rebillion after the Defiant.



Next post its captain, The Mirror Dukat.

No comments:

Post a Comment